I just can’t not support a game because of a moral reason outside of the game itself.
- EdwinNorvil, serivng as the moral compass of a generation over at Joystiq
Hey here’s an idea why doesn’t MS just have some metal claws that grab you and shake all the loose change and money out of you for everything they do and that way when you are reduced to eating ramen noodles and have high blood pressure at least you can watch your Netlfix, Paramount, Hulu and play your games online and who cares if you don’t have money you sure don’t as you continue to allow them to take you to the cleaners so what if that halo 4 map is 30+ dollars you don’t care you’ll fork it out if it’s between that map or gas for work you’ll take the map!!
- lazerbyte, doing his best impersonation of Brad Pitt’s 12 Monkeys character over at Joystiq
Other complaints are that the gay stuff feels tacked on and forced to the point where you basically get raped by males in the game just beause you’re nice to them. Personally I haven’t even played the game yet so I can only trust what I hear.
- “Discord” hasn’t taken a shower in months…and not just because he’s a Kotaku commenter
- Archaotic and every other commenter who wants readers to know that they are not interested in something that they took the time to read about and publicly remark upon
White knights everywhere. Reminds me of the summerfag invasion of 2010/2011 up in here.She’s the head writer. Her ideas are heard and valued by the staff. She’s a key part of the developmental and creation process.
SHE DOESN’T LIKE VIDEO GAMES.
- Innes McEvoy, proving why Kotaku commenters are worse than herpes
This is not OK with me. I don’t want the people who made some of my favorite games laboring away at the next big Facebook title.
- Brian Crecente, drawing a line in the sand over at Kotaku
Seconded. I have very refined taste in Anime, meaning I have my favourite few and that’s that. Death Note, Pokémon, Planetes, Love Hina and DBZ being the cool five. Starting to watch Cowboy Bebop recently, it may became a fab six.
- TimeNeverRests, expressing his cosmopolitan side over at Kotaku
100% class, sporting a pair of sunglasses borrowed from his grandma.
She’s gone from cute girl whose eyes you want to get lost into, to girl you just want to absolutely bang.
- TimeNeverRests, waxing romantic over at Kotaku
They’re worth ogling, especially if you like your Lara Croft muddied, beat up and/or tied up.
- Michael McWhertor, adding the right touch of class over at Kotaku